Aava operates all over the world. One of our business areas is London, where Aava team registers membership in the London Chamber of Commerce& Industry at present.
We also actively participate in the events that take place throughout the UK and aim to contribute to the cooperation in the foreign economic activity sphere, expansion of the scope of business implementation of a growth strategy to develop new markets.
While participating in various road shows and workshops, we use every opportunity to learn about the ways that can help us to protect and exploit our technology, draw on wider resources, collaborate with other organizations both in the UK and overseas. We also do our best to innovate and introduce new technologies in order to succeed and grow.
Due to its innovation and promising outlook, the unique Aava project attracted the attention of the United Kingdom. Evgeny Lykov, CEO of Aava, was invited to the luncheon with the representatives of the House of Lords and Baroness Cox, where mutually beneficial cooperation was discussed.
This partnership opens great opportunities for us and will surely facilitate the development of our best practices.
In London Aava works closely with UK Trade & Investment(UKTI), the Russo-British Chamber of Commerce and the British Chamber of Commerce.
Aava team is also registered to take part in the following events:
– Exporting for growth, a half day seminar in Brighton, organized by UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) in partnership with Coast to Capital Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) will help to find out how we can maximize our international potential and optimize our success in overseas markets as exporting is a proven route to business growth.
– Explore support, a showcase event in Birmingham, that aims to support local businesses from across the region to explore future business growth opportunities and solutions for barriers the business may be facing.
– Innovation Matters in Chelmsford will give us the opportunity to learn about the services that can let us protect and exploit our technology and find partners to develop new products and processes. The event will provide latest news on support to innovation, how to engage with funded European programmes and on any other support available to help us develop our ideas in overseas markets.
– Exporting in the Digital Age in South Gloucestershire will help to discover why the birth of the Digital Age has changed how we communicate with our customers and the resulting impact on exporting in the 21st century. This event is very important for us as we seek to harness the power of the digital revolution to grow our business overseas.
– Securing second stage funding for international growth,Cambridge.UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) in conjunction with Price Bailey, Taylor Vintners and Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) are hosting a half-day event, specifically for businesses seeking to grow and looking for second stage funding to help develop new propositions to take into new markets. It is one of the valuable events for us as it will provide key advice on securing funding, protecting IP of the company when seeking new funding, setting up in new markets and the help available.
We also plan to visit such events as Protecting IP, Sizzling Southeast Asia, Export is good for you, Islamic Finance and Creative business in USA that take place in the UK and help us meet all our goals.