AAVA ISLE Charity Fund
We believe we can make the world better and we support some Charity initiatives in the following fields:
After launching the Project, AAVA ISLE will establish the AAVA ISLE Charity Fund which will consists of your Donations and 3% of annual profits of the Project. Those Funds will be directed to support the following fields:
The Project is environmentally friendly and we want to protect corals and underwater world from destroying and water pollution.
For that purpose we are going to organize:
– Free theatric performances on this topic to attract people’s attention to this problem.
– Once in a month we would help the region to clean the beaches by creating a volunteering teams and making a donations for organizations who fight against pollution of the seas, oceans, beaches and against destroying of the underwater world.
Support of diving activity
We wish to encourage diving and sport activities among people of all ages!
– Monthly AAVA ISLE will organize free diving lessons and underwater sport events.
– Free underwater painting lessons for creativity thinking.
– Special events for children and families.
Support of disable people
Water is a perfect sphere for disabled people, it let’s disabled people move without someone’s help or equipment.
– We organize special free diving sections for disabled people under the control of our professional dive instructors.
– Annually AAVA ISLE will donate to associations who supports disabled people.
We do believe that all together we can change the World! And your donation is a big input in such changes!
You can make a contribution by any of the following ways:
Name of Bank: Barclays Bank (London)
Sort code 200353
1. GBP account
Full name AAVA ISLE LIMITED RE DONATIONS GBP ACCOUNT
Account Number 93417565
IBAN GB34 BARC 2003 5393 4175 65
2. 2. Euro account
Full Name AAVA ISLE LIMITED RE DONATIONS EURO ACCOUNT
Account Number 68552766
IBAN GB94 BARC 2003 5368 5527 66
3. USD account
Full Name AAVA ISLE LIMITED RE DONATIONS USD ACCOUNT
Account Number 59280044
IBAN GB89 BARC 2003 5359 2800 44
If you need any other information, wish to cooperate with us or make a contribution to the development of the Project or give your feedback, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.